TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the L – Jackets Website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer and Liability
- L – Jackets, along with its partners, stakeholders, office staff, shareholders, employees, and other third party associations involved with running the Website, to the utmost extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and accountability for any loss or harm that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it including, without limitation, loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
- Under no circumstances shall we or our affiliates be held liable for any damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or financial damages arising out of the use or inability to use the services available through this site or any linked site.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and content. Reproduction of this material is not allowed other than with our written consent.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites but this does not entail that we endorse those websites. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly without fail. However, Leather Jackets accepts no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
While using L – Jackets website, you are not allowed to:
- Send content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, insulting, pornographic, violent, glorifies violence or invades the privacy of another person.
- Infringe upon copyrights or other proprietary rights of L – Jackets, other individuals or companies and from advertising goods or services and from soliciting transfers of economic benefit.
- Engage in activities that are aimed at disabling the Leather Jackets website or for making its use more difficult are forbidden and may lead to civil or criminal proceedings.
- You are also prohibited from using the L – Jackets website for unlawful purposes including registering third parties at Leather Jackets website for a subscription to a newsletter or site membership without their knowledge and express consent.
Credit Card Information & Payment
- All credit card information provided by customers for the purpose of payment of products purchased at L – Jackets will be stored securely with the assistance of a PCI DSS compliant solution.
- Credit card information will be hidden on your account and won’t be visible to L – Jackets Customer Service operators.
- Credit card information, provided for the purpose of purchasing product/s represents an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
- Please do not make any attempts to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
- You confirm that you own the credit or debit card that is being used. All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
L – Jackets takes the protection of your personal information very seriously.
Security of Your Account
- Once you create an account with L – Jackets you will be required to provide a password to login. You accept that you are solely accountable for maintaining the security of your password.
- Every time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorized to the right to use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are accountable for any products purchased using your account details.
- You must inform L – Jackets if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
Pricing and GST
- All prices on the Website are quoted in US dollars.
- All prices are subject to change. All prices put on view on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
- We do not charge GST on your purchases.
L – Jackets aims to present the stock availability precisely, however stock availability continually varies and is only valid at the time shown.
L – Jackets will communicate with you about your desired orders and the purchased product using email. Account holders must make available a valid email address to L – Jackets for this purpose.
- You may cancel you order in full before the order is dispatched by L – Jackets.
- L – Jackets will make a full refund for cancelled orders and will not charge any cancellation fee.
- However, if the order is dispatched for delivery you will be unable to cancel the order.
L – Jackets also reserves full right to cancel your order if:
- Credit card information provided is unauthorized.
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- Personal details provided are invalid.
- When required, the customer is unable to provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product becomes unavailable.
- On rare occasions, when we believe that we may not be able to successfully process and deliver an order.
- L – Jackets will notify you on your given contact information, before cancelling your order.
Suspension, Termination and Effect of Termination
In case of breach of these terms and conditions, L – Jackets reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without any notice to you. Terminated accounts will not be able to access the website.
- L – Jackets offers and delivers free worldwide shipping (orders above USD$150) usually within 8-10 working days.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.For further information, please see our Delivery & Shipping policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Your order will incur customs charges and taxes, including GST. These charges and taxes are subject to change at any time. Neither L – Jackets nor the courier has any control over these charges. L – Jackets will not be held responsible in the case, the product is held by your local customs department pending a payment for duties and taxes. However, you can get in touch with us via email for further help and assistance.
Returns & Exchange
- You may return items purchased at L – Jackets for a full refund or exchange it with another available item within 15 days of purchase.
- Returns and refunds will be approved only if the purchased items are in an unworn, unspoiled and unmarked condition and in their original undamaged packaging along with all hangtags intact.
- For returns, of items purchased at L – Jackets, the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance by L – Jackets. However, orders of USD 150 or above are eligible for free return & exchange.
- Upon receipt of your returned item to Leather Jackets, it will be inspected by our Customer Service Centre to ascertain whether it is eligible for a return or exchange.
- In case the product item is found to be faulty you will not receive a full refund, else the product will be returned to you.
For further information and details, please review our Returns & Exchange Policy.
Claimed refunds will only be issued in accordance with L – Jackets returns policy. All returns will only be made to the original account, from which the item was purchased. In some special situations we may consider a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
L – Jackets will not consider any requests for refunds after 15 days of order purchase.
Loss of Goods
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product to L – Jackets nominated delivery company. L – Jackets will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of the L – Jackets website including, but not limited to, the web pages, programs, graphics, illustrations, audio, videos, scripts, texts are subject to copyright protection and other laws protecting intellectual property.
- The content of the L – Jackets website may not be used for commercial, business and/or public purposes. It may not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties.
- Trademarks: All trademarks on this Website are protected trademarks of L – Jackets or any of its licensors.
- You don’t have an explicit or implicit license or any other right to use the content of the L – Jackets website unless we or the respective licensor provide you with written consent. Any improper use of the content is strictly forbidden and L – Jackets may initiate civil and criminal proceedings.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- L – Jackets reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions of its service without prior notice.
- L – Jackets will uphold all Terms and Conditions for existing orders.
- If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
Please regularly check our Website for any updates in the Terms and Conditions.
Reviews and Comments
Customers are encouraged to post reviews on our Website. The customer review content however must not be illicit, obscene, threatening or offensive, not infringe on intellectual property rights, not consist of or hold software viruses, commercial purpose, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” L – Jackets reserves the right to remove such content at any time without informing you.
If any content is posted, and unless we specify otherwise, you grant L – Jackets a nonexclusive, unending, irreversible right to use, replicate, amend, adjust, publish, dispense, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material L – Jackets may produce.